Tuesday 4 December 2012

Modelling Project: Robot Start

For my project I am creating a number of future military weaponry. One of these weapons is a large robot like machine which is mainly used as a riot disperse tool.

For this robot, I began using research and visions of other peoples robot creations as well as real military robots in development.

 When creating this model I decided to use plane modelling beginning at the foot.









I then edge extruded up from this plane and created the shape of a leg.

Although the robot I am creating will be quite squared, detail was still required to give the model its shape and design. This was done a number of different ways, but mainly with the use of the connect tool.

With the leg completed, I had the option to create the body separately and attach it to the legs or continue creating the body from the same plane, I chose the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment